About meŁukasz Łyszczarek is a legal advisor specializing in legal services for mergers and acquisitions, capital investments and corporate and capital market law. He has gained many years of experience in advising clients in the banking sector, as well as in the areas of financial services and new technologies. He is engaged in advising venture capital and private equity funds on their transactions, as well as on regulatory issues. He supports Clients, including public companies, in creating corporate governance and optimizing organizational structure, as well as implementing incentive programs and finalizing exit strategies. In his practice, Łukasz has led projects including raising equity and debt financing, including private and public offerings of securities, as well as securitization processes and transactions of transformation, demerger and sales of many types of companies. He has gained experience by working with one of the biggest banking capital group, as well as at a renowned international law firm. He is a graduate of the University of Wroclaw. He also graduated from the School of American Law organized by the University of Wroclaw and Chicago-Kent College of Law, as well as postgraduate managerial studies at the Wroclaw University of Economics. He is fluent in English.
In his practice, Łukasz advised:
- The partners of GetHero sp. z o.o. in a transaction for the sale of 100% of the company’s shares to the international media group Webedia.
- In a transaction for the sale of a majority stake in a company in the cosmetic services sector to an international investment fund, with a value of approximately PLN 15 million.
- In the process of raising funds through private placements of shares worth approximately PLN 32 million of DataWalk S.A. to an international provider of solutions for the food industry in the acquisition of a controlling interest in a Polish company operating in this sector.
- The Polish leasing company in the process of acquisition and spin-off of one of the leaders in the vehicle leasing market in Poland, as well as in transactions involving acquisition of debt financing and sale of leasing receivables.
- SumUp in the acquisition of 100% of shares in Shoplo sp. z o.o., a company operating on the e-commerce market.
- In the sale of 100% of shares in e-Prototypy S.A., a company operating in 3D printing and rapid prototyping, to one of the world leaders in this industry, i.e. Materialise NV.
- To the world leader in the food industry in the sale of a set of assets located in Poland.
- In the processes of establishing private equity and venture capital funds in terms of (i) determining the organizational structure, (ii) defining the rights and obligations of partners (iii) developing procedures for raising capital, making investment decisions and implementing investments.
- In the processes of obtaining financing from financial investors, including TestArmy Group S.A., Tespack B.V., Scanway sp. z o.o., Apeiron Synthesis S.A., ZMorph S.A., GlucoActive sp. z o.o.
- The international manufacturer of window systems in the process of selling shares of a Polish subsidiary in a management buyout (MBO).
- In public offerings of shares, including those carried out under the equity crowdfunding model.
- In restructuring processes within a banking capital group.